Dr. Ir. Ari Setiawan, M.T.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is a discipline concerned with the management of all activities involved in delivering a product from raw material through to the customer. The activities include sourcing raw materials and parts, manufacturing and assembly, warehousing and inventory tracking, order entry and order management, distribution across all channels, delivery to the customer, and the information systems necessary to monitor all of them.
The Supply Chain Management (SCM) program is administered under Industrial Engineering Department, national top five at LKTI UI 2016. The program focuses on supply chain network integration. The courses offered are taught by vastly experienced practitioners and academics.
The curriculum is specifically designed to:
- Develop ability required in understanding and applying the principles of Supply Chan Integration
- Develop skills to implement IT-based supply chain information system.
- Develop ability to determine policies related to demand management and service management
- Develop knowledge to understand production planning and process, in order to deliver optimum product distribution and transportation plans.
- Develop ability to design effective and efficient material handling, packaging and warehousing systems
- Develop professionalism through a certification program acknowledged by the International Logistics Association;
- Develop prospective graduates who possess good character, integrity, and a sense of purpose needed in the attainment of success in their future career and life.
Wide opportunities are available for ITHB Supply Chain Management (SCM) Program graduates to develop their career as procurement officers, demand planning analysts, 3PL business developers, or to be professionals in other areas related to logistics, transport, and warehouse management in various industries.
|Core Skills and Character||2|
|Introduction to SCM||2|
|General Computer Skills and Communication Skills||–|
|Computer Programming & Logic||2|
|Industrial Statistics I||2|
|Sales Planning and Production Control||3|
|Sales Planning and Production Control Lab||1|
|Warehouse System Lab||1|
|Industrial Statistics II||2|
|SAP ERP – Introduction||2|
|Management Information System||2|
|System Simulation Lab||1|
|Distribution and Transportation System||3|
|Distribution and Transportation System Lab||1|
| Enterprise Resource Planning|
Customer Relationship Management
|Logistic Information Technology||2|
|Logistic Information Technology Lab||1|
|Land Transportation System||2|
|Integrated Supply Chain Design||3|
|Logistic Cost Analysis||3|
|Export & Import||2|
|Sea Transportation System||2|