Dr. Laura Lahindah, SE., MM.
Management is the process of planning, organizing, leading, and controlling the use of resources to accomplish desired organizational goals.
The management program at Harapan Bangsa Business School offers four functional concentrations; Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Marketing Managament and International Business Management.
The Management curriculum at ITHB if specifically designed to:
- Equip students with the abilities to plan, control, organize and evaluate the use of various resources to achieve the organizational goals and maximiza values for shareholders and stakeholders.
- Develop awareness and understanding of various soft skills, such as: communication, leadership, motivations management, that are essential for managers.
- Expose students to latest use of information technology to support the management function.
- Develop the professionalism, entrepreneurship and ability to learn and quickly respond to changes and emerging business opportunities.
- Develop character, integrity, and sense of purpose that are essential for a successful career and meaningful life.
Having completed the study in this field, one could pursue a career in general or functional positions such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Operation or even establish a start-up company in many kinds of industries, such as:
manufacturing, logistics, trading, transportation, energy, consulting, financial services and other services.
Introduction to Business
|Pancasila and Civics||3|
|Introduction to Accounting I||3|
|Introduction to Accounting Lab I||1|
|Core Skills And Character||2|
|Business and Organization Communication||3|
|Introduction to Accounting II||3|
|Introduction to Accounting Lab II||1|
|International Monetary System||3|
|Introduction to Computer Application||2|
|Introduction to Computer Application Lab||1|
|Integrated Marketing Communication||2|
|Security and Valuation Analysis||3|
|Operational management I||3|
|Human Resource Management I||3|
|ERP Concept and Simply Accounting||–|
|Digital Marketing I||3|
|Customer Relationship Management||3|
|Operational Management II||3|
|Human Resource Management II||3|
|SAP Introduction to SAP ERP with GBI V2||2|
|General Computer Skills and Communication Skills||–|
|Digital Marketing II||3|
|Supply Chain Management||3|
|Business Research Methodology||3|
|Management information System||2|
|Career Road Map||–|
|Management Control System||3|
|SAP Business Process Integration I||2|
|Leadership and Entrepreneurship||–|