Ir. Inge Martina, M.T.
The informatics engineering program is generally concerned with the science and techniques related to the transformation of symbolic facts using computers through logical processes. At ITHB, we specifically focus on database engineering because it is the foundation of many modern applications in the increasingly complex world.
The IT curriculum at ITHB is specifically designed to:
- Develop capabilities in computer programming techniques, methods and tools.
- Equip students with the ability to design, develop and implement database applications to solve various bussiness problems.
- Broaden student’s awareness on utilization of various software and applications in industrial and public organization.
- Develop the professionalism and ability to learn and quickly respond to changes and advancements in the area of information technology (IT).
- Develop character, integrity, and sense of purpose that are essential for a successful career and meaningful life.
Having completed the study, graduates could start their careers as programmers, software engineers, application developers, system integrators, system analyst, database administrators/designers, IT managers or other entry positions in industries that deal with a large number of customers and transactions, such as:
software houses, IT consulting, financial services, stock exchanges, telecommunication, utilities, manufacturing, and logistic companies.
Algorithms & Programming
Algorithms & Programming Lab
Introducing to Information Technology
Introducing to Information Technology Lab
Core Skills and Characters
|General Computer Skills and Communication Skills||–|
Data Structures Lab
Mathematics for Informatics
Mathematics for Informatics Lab
Web Programming Lab
|Pancasila and Civics|
Object Oriented Programming
Object Oriented Programming Lab
Computer Architecture & Organization
|Matrix and Vector Space|
|Operating Systems lab||1|
|Database Systems Lab||1|
|Platform-Based Programming Lab||1|
|Computer Networks Lab||1|
|Human Computer Interaction||2|
|Software Project Management||2|
|SAP ERP Introduction||2|
|Probability dan Statistics I||2|
|Probability dan Statistics I Lab||1|
|Advanced Software Engineering||3|
|System Testing and Implementation||2|
|ERP Design and Implementation||2|
|SAP ERP Configuration||2|
|Oracle 11g Administration||2|
|Probability and Statistics II||2|
|Leadership and Entrepreneurship||–|
|Computer and Society|