Egi Anwari, S.Sn., M.Ds.
Product Design (Fashion Apparel Design) aims to form a professional who has the capacity not only to generate creative ideas into fashion apparel and accessories, but also to manage business with entrepreneurship skills. It deals from conceptual thinking, production process with computer aided technology to marketing.
The Product Design (Fashion Apparel Design) curriculum at ITHB specifically designed to:
- Equip students with the ability to analyze fashion needs and fashion trend in society.
- Develop creative ability to design products that fullfill market needs.
- Develop knowledge about material characteristics and manufacturing process.
- Develop the understanding of production process from concept to prototype.
- Develop the capability of entrepreneurship skills.
- Develop prospective graduates who posses good character, integrity and sense of purpose needed in the attainment of success in their future career life.
|Visual Literacy Fundamental||2|
|Digital Photography Fundamental||3|
|Material & Manufacturing 1||2|
|CAD for Presentation||3|
|Visual Presentation Skill||2|
|Core Skill and Character||2|
|Material and Manufacturing 2||2|
|CAD for Production||3|
|Apparel And Accessories Design History||2|
|Pattern Making & Design||3|
|General Comp n Comm skills|
|Mass Production Management||2|
|Indonesian Cultural Studies||2|
|Pancasila and Civics||2|
|Trend and Forecasting||2|
|Leadership and Entrepreneurship||–|
Final Year Project