Hanryono, SE., M.Ak.
Accounting is the production of information about an enterprise and the transmission of that information from those who have it to those who need it. The communication is generally in the form of financial statements that show in money terms the economic resources and other control of management.
The accounting program at Harapan Bangsa Business School offers four concentrations: Financial Accounting , Managerial Accounting, Auditing & Taxation and Accounting Information System.
The Accounting curriculum at ITHB is specifically designed to:
- Equip students with the ability to plan, control, record, report and evaluate the use of financial resources in compliance with profesional standards.
- Develop awareness of the role of accountants in establishing good corporate governance.
- Expose students to latest use of information technology to support the accounting processes.
- Develop the professionalism and ability to learn and quickly respond to changes in the area of accounting.
- Develop character, integrity, and sense of purpose that are essential for a successful career and meaningful life.
Having completed the study in this field, one could start his/her career as a public accountant (with professional certification), an accounting staff, an internal auditor, a finance staff, or other similar position in various types of organizations, such as:
private or public companies, accounting services companies, Self Regulating Organizations (SROs e.g. stock exchanges), public sector and goverment agencies, management consulting firms, and many others.
Introduction to Accounting
Introduction to Accounting Lab
|Pancasila and Civics||3|
|Introduction to Business||3|
|Introduction to Business Law||2|
|General Computer Skills and Communication Skills||–|
Introduction to Accounting II
|Texation Lab I||1|
|Accounting Information System I||3|
|Accounting Information System Lab I||1|
|Core Skills and Character||2|
Financial Accounting I
|Texation Lab II||1|
|Accounting Information System II||4|
|Accounting Information System II Lab||1|
|Financial Accounting II||3|
|Business Ethics and Corporate Governance||3|
|Cost Business Strategy||3|
|Information System Audit||3|
|ERP Concept and Simply Accounting||–|
|Advanced Financial Accounting I||3|
|Management Control System||3|
|Syariah Based Accounting||3|
|SAP ERP- Introduction||2|
|Advanced Financial Accounting II||3|
|Advanced Financial Accounting Lab||1|
|Public Sector Accounting||3|
|Business Research Methodology||3|
|SAP ERP- Configuration||–|
Financial Report Analysis
|Elective Subjects I||2|
|Elective Subjects II||2|
|Leadership and Entrepreneurship||–|
|Final Project / assignment||6|