Dynamical systems theory is useful to explain the behavior of complex systems over time. And, since we live in a changing world, it is important to understand how things change. For example, people use planes, cars, trains to move from one point to another point. Thus, it is important not only to study how people travel, but also it is important to study the means of transport that people use. Once we understand how things work, it is important to control the systems so that they behave according to their specifications.
Our research focus on how to improve the quality of life, especially in Indonesia, using dynamical and control systems theory. That includes how to improve agricultural production, transportation networks, and national defense.
Positions & Employment
Department of Information Technology Institut Teknologi Harapan Bangsa
Other Experience & Professional Membership
- Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) since 2007
- Member, IEEE Control Systems Society since 2007
- Netherlands Fellowship Programme, 2004-2006
- Monbukagakusho, 2007-2010
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, 2010-2011
- Trajectory control of analog servo motor with limited state information using estimated discrete time model, ROBIONETICS, 2013.
- Consensus control for underactuated vehicles, IFAC World Congress, 2011.
- Partial asymptotic stabilization of the synchronization of two underactuated spacecraft, IEEE CDC, 2009.
- Configuration consensus of two underactuated planar rigid bodies, IEEE CDC, 2008.
- The effects of FTR-HTTP control variables on the performance of internet integrated sensor networks, IJEEI, 2015.
- Configuration consensus of two underactuated planar rigid bodies, SICE Journal of Control, Measurement, and System Integration, 2011.
Primary Teaching Area
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Stability of Dynamical Systems, Hybrid Dynamical Systems, and Stochastic Systems
- Robotics, Control, and Signal Processing
Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Control and Transportation Networks Control
- B.Eng., 2003, Electrical Engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung
- M.Sc., 2006, Applied Mathematics, University of Twente
- Ph.D., 2011, Nonlinear Dynamical Systems, Tokyo Institute of Technology